Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you book your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.
Once Calypso Diving Koh Samui confirms your booking, a contract is made between ‘Calypso Diving Koh Samui’ and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. ‘Calypso Diving Koh Samui’ hereinafter referred to as ‘we’.
1. Once deposit or full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation is emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking.
2. Once you begin your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
3. We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
4. All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
5. We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without a deposit or full payment.
6. It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
1. Travel insurance up to THB 100,000 (in case of injury) and THB 200,000 (in case of death) is covered by our insurance. For the insurance, you must provide your full name, birth date, hotel and room number one day prior to the trip. If these details are provided in time or incorrect the insurance might reject any claim.
2. We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any activities that are outside our all-inclusive package. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. You may not be accepted as a ‘Calypso Diving Koh Samui’ passenger unless you have arranged satisfactory insurance. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
3. If you partake in any form of scuba diving activities, you need to have comprehensive dive insurance. In some countries (like Germany), this might be included in a travel insurance. Please consult your insurance agency. If you have no insurance for diving, we offer insurance for 150 Baht per person per day. This insurance covers medical expenses up to 1 million Baht.
1.Bookings made online through Calypso Diving Koh Samui are made under the following cancellation policy:
– Cancellation up until 1 day prior to the tour date, until 4.00 pm: full refund of the total tour price.
– Cancellation after 4.00 pm 1 day prior up until the tour date. That includes nonappearance in the morning.: Bookings are non-refundable.
Cancellation is always possible in the following situations:
– In case of unexpected sickness or injury we will refund you in full. Please provide us with a doctor’s statement saying you or your companions were too sick to travel
– In case of death of any of the tour members or their families.
– In case of bad weather conditions. If the weather is unstable and we decide to cancel the tour, you will either be rebooked to a different date or refunded in full.
2. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
3. In the case of a deposit paid upfront, we reserve the right to hold the deposit as an administrative fee
4. Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all deals and any other special offers that may be available.
1. Any refund which has been agreed with the management of Calypso Diving Koh Samui will be processed within 10 days.
1. We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals, we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
2.We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Calypso Diving Koh Samui. This includes outbreaks of ‘foot and mouth’ or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
3. We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
4. Potential passengers are asked to appreciate that we cannot guarantee the vehicle you travel in will be decorated with Calypso Diving Koh Samui livery.
5. At certain times of the season our fleet may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers. In such an event, we reserve the right to contract quality private motor coaches to assist us in carrying passengers. In this case a Calypso Diving Koh Samui or respected tour operator guide will be provided and the standard of the vehicle will be equal. We will endeavour to avoid this situation.
6. We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
1. You must obey the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand whilst on our tours. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Thailand and also foreign exchange restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your tour or not and their decision will be final.
2. Your appointed Calypso Diving Koh Samui Tour Guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Calypso Diving Koh Samui. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and wellbeing of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
3. It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Calypso Diving Koh Samui will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. Calypso Diving Koh Samui will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
1. Most of our tours start with a pickup from your hotel or resort on Koh Samui. It is your responsibility to meet your tour and be ready at the given standby time.
2. Standby times are approximate and dependent upon the traffic on Koh Samui.
3. You will be given a phone number to call in case the pickup doesn’t show up within 10 minutes starting with the standby time.
4. We have many nice guests from all over the world. Some of them come from cultures where it’s very unpolite to let someone wait too long. That is why our driver will leave, if you are late for the pickup service. You are still very welcome to join our trip. You can come by your own means or by taxi. Any costs for transportation to our place of departure are on your own expenses. You have to call the given phone number to let us know you are still coming. Please be aware that we can’t guarantee to wait for you. In the case of a deposit or full payment paid upfront, there will be no refund.
1. You must inform us of any medical condition that requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
2. You must inform us if your diet requires a certain attention, like vegetarian food, religious rules or allergies. We can’t guarantee to meet all kind of dietary requirements. If you need a very particular diet, we ask you kindly to bring your own food.
3. It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
4. During the tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our brochures, website and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films. The guide may offer them for sell for a reasonable price.
5. When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to Calypso Diving Koh Samui. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
6. The Thai way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people’s company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your boat crew/instructors/guide and more importantly the other tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management’s discretion.
1. We care about you and your wellbeing. If you have any question, please ask. If you have any wishes, please let us know. If there is anything we can do, to make your day a perfect day, please let us know.
Calypso Diving employs great people from the boat crew to the instructors. They all try to provide all necessary causes for you to have a perfect day. Especially our instructors are experienced in reading signs of anxiety, fear or stress. But we can’t look inside you. To avoid any situation that could lead to you feeling unhappy, please talk to us. We are there for you. It is important for us to make sure you feel cared for, safe and that you have a happy day. If anything is bothering you, don’t just keep things inside of you and let them eat you up. Be kind to yourself and be kind to us to tell us what is bothering you. We are sure to find a way to solve the issue. We are willing to go the extra mile for you.
2. In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Calypso Diving Koh Samui or the team member. Please inform the Tour Guide or Boat Master at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Tour Guides and Boat Masters best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing, in person at one of our offices, or by phone to Calypso Diving Koh Samui as soon as is reasonably possible after the tour, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Calypso Diving Koh Samui will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
1. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. If the weather is too unstable for the tour to take place, we will rebook you for a different date or refund you in full. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
1. The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Calypso Diving Koh Samui. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of Calypso Diving Koh Samui.
2. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Thai law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of the Kingdom of Thailand only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Calypso Diving Koh Samui in writing.
3. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however Calypso Diving Koh Samui cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
4. Calypso Diving Koh Samui is operated by
M Fau Calypso Diving Part. Ltd.
27/5 Moo 3 Chaweng Beach Road
T. Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani, 84320, Thailand
+66 (0)77 422 437 / +66 (0) 89 871 9432
TAT License no: 34/00248
M Fau Calypso Diving LTD. Part.
27/5 Moo 3, Chaweng Beach Road,
Bophut, Koh Samui, Suratthani,
Phone/Fax: +66 (0) 77 422 437
Phone: +66 (0) 77 413 249
English/Thai: +66 (0) 81 891 54 18
English/German: +66 (0) 89 871 94 32
WhatsApp / SMS / Line: +66898719432
© Calypso 1998 - 2018
Monday to Sunday:
10:00am to 08:00pm
1. January / 13. April
Tauchtouren Big 3Ko Tao - Sail RockSail RockKo TaoMarine Park Tauchprogramme AuffrischungSchnuppertauchen Schnorcheltouren Ko TaoMarine Park PADI Tauchkurse Scuba DiverOpen Water DiverAdvanced Open Water Diver
Journées plongées Big 3Kho Tao - Sail RockSail RockKho TaoMarine Park Le baptême de plongée DSD Plongée palmes-masque-tuba Kho TaoMarine Park Les formations PADI Scuba DiverOpen Water DiverAdvanced Open Water Diver